Gold Package - MOST WORK ON YOUR PART.
Secured Party Document Prep & Filings Services
"YOU FILE" (written Instructions Provided) + ENTIRE DOCUMENT SET
"WE" Prepare your documents and email them to you as a PDF file.
"YOU" are responsible for:
- Printing your documents (including printing your Bond for Investment and Trust Certificates on Bond paper).
- Signing and Notarizing your documents
- Filing your documents (written instruction provided*)
*Once you receive your documents you must rely only on the written instructions.
Are you ready to take back control of your own life? Becoming a Secured Party Creditor is the first step towards this goal. This process includes everything that needs to be done to establish a superior interest in the debtor trust. In the "Gold" Package we will complete all necessary documentation (Documentation Creation ONLY) on your behalf so that you can be worry free, and confident in your standing as a Secured Party Creditor, Private Banker.
Benefits of Becoming a SPC
- Separates with specific distinction the flesh and blood man from the fictitious corporate entity
- Reserves/Secures rights and interests (Remember you have no rights unless they are asserted.)
- Creates the ability to proceed in other filings/venues etc…
- establish a superior interest in the debtor trust
- establishes a Common Law Copyright
- defines penalties for violations of rules and rights
Documents that are included in this filing.
- Security Agreement
- Common Law Copyright
- Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement
- UCC Financing Statement
- UCC Financing Addendum
- Cover Letter
- Declaration of Trust
- and many more.
Documents needed to get started:
Copy of State Issued Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate or Country Birth Certificate Social Security Number + Serial Number on back
Copy of Driver license (this is for identity verification)
PRIVACY PROTECTION GUARANTEE Your personal documents and information is kept secure at all times and electronically shredded in accord with the Gutmann Method - $850.00